ORDER NOW MY NEW BOOK AND START YOUR OWN FASHION COMPANY!!
Guide to Starting
a Fashion Company
What will you Learn in this book:
- Simple step by step guide.
- Avoid pitfalls.
- Overcome your fear of getting started with strategies for success.
- Guide to fashion terms so suppliers take your seriously.
- Illustrations and charts you will need.
- Learn $ saving tips.
- Entertaining fashion drama and great photographs.
- Valuable resources to get you off to a running start.
- Informative quiz to see if you are ready to start!.
Order book Now!!
Price is $ 45.00
Plus shipping and handling $ 10.00
All books will be shipped priority mail with a delivery confirmation.
We also accept checks and money orders.
You can order your book by calling us (201)944-2886 or send us an email
10 % of each book sale goes to Safe Horizon
in memory of a friend who was a victim of domestic violence.
Click button below for more info. on this charity.
How to Start
a Fashion Company
What this seminar includes:
- Includes Seminar: Steps to starting a fashion company with hand out for easy note taking.
- Includes Demonstration: Sketch, spec & fit garments, pattern making basics, sewing terms & techniques .
- Includes Workshop: Bring your own pattern or sewing projects for guidance.
- Includes Meals: breakfast & lunch.
- $300 per seminar with advanced sign up necessary.
- Informal setting limited to 10 persons from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
- Every 1st & 3rd Saturday of the month ( confirm dates).
- ( New Jersey Location - 5 minutes over George Washington Bridge).
- Contact us for sign up questions and application necessary to complete.
VIEW THE TABLE OF CONTENTS
- PART 1 IDEAS
- 1. Concept
- 2. Organizing ideas
- 3. Perfecting sketches
- 4. Accessories
- PART 2 PROTOTYPE
- 5.The pattern making process
- 6.Getting to know your fabrics
- 7.It's all in the details - Trims/embellishments
- 8.A garment is best known by it's label
- 9.Sewing construction
- 10.Get the right fit
- PART 3 COSTING
- 11.Costing formulas
- 12.Making your dream a financial reality
- 13.What can you do to cut cost
- PART 4 MARKETING
- 14.Tools-website, trade shows,
- showrooms, sales reps and PR
- 15.Retail sales and direct consumer sales
- PART 5 PRODUCTION
- 18. Markers
- 19.Cutting production
- 20.Sewing production
- 21.Show & communicate a quality garment
- 22.How to pack it up & ship it right
- 23.Domestic vs. overseas production
- 24.Making the process easier
- PART 6 INDUSTRY TERMS
- 25.Dictionary of garment terms
- 26.Dictionary of trimming terms
- PART 7 THE "EXTRA" SECTION
- 27.Humorous & personal thoughts
- 28.Quiz: Are you ready?
- 29.Frequently Asked Questions
- 30.Fashion Resources
- ILLUSTRATION LEGEND
- Dimentional Details Illustration Example, Toddler croqui, Kid's croqui, Women's croqui, Women's plus croqui, Men's croqui,Kid's flat sketches, Women's flat sketches, Men's flat sketches, Sketches with details, Spec garments, How to draw a ruffle, Collars & necklines, Pockets, Pleats & edgings, Sleeves, Button holes & elastics, Skirts & skirt details, Jackets, bottoms & leg openings, Pattern details, Neck, waist & design details, Purse sketches, Dog sizes - S, M, L, Dog sizes - XL, Dog sketches, Trimming terms, Button size chart, Rhinestone size chart, Zipper types, Stitch style samples, Proper fitting,